Thursday, October 15, 2009

2/27/1997 Mary Lowry to Jim Carlson

Dear Jim, (& Vickie)

I am enclosing the correspondence Barbara sent me about Florence’s death. I wrote her a condolence note already.

Thanks again for coming out in August. Your computer did a good job with your itinerary. Too bad you get no meal on either flight coming out! You will be starved when you arrive.

Don’t plan to rent a car, since Dad’s car will be here to drive. The airport is only 10 minutes away, so we can easily pick you up and drop you off.

I don’t know how they wrote all those letters back in Mom’s day. My hand is already getting tired after writing the note to Barbara and now to you. We are still planning on you picking out our computer when you’re here! Sorry we will miss you, Vickie, but hope to see you another time soon.

Love, Mary

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading