Sunday, November 30, 2008

170 7/2/1948 Gladys Dahlstrom to Sadie Erwin

Gladys Dahlstrom
Box 511, Bellevue, Washington
Friday, July 02, 1948
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Mother:
Just a card to let you know I got Bernice's shoes, also Sandy's. Went over to Kirkland to pick them up Wednesday and mailed them to Stella.
Please tell Jim we found his hunting knife that we have had ever since our ocean trip a year ago.
I called the hospital and Mabel has gone home. Hope she is feeling fine. I know she is happy to be home at least.
Aunt Lily and Myrnie are coming tonight. I feel everything will work out fine. I'll have her call you in any case she needs to. Will let you know what luck we have with the fish. Hope we will have one for you. Bet you will have an awfully busy weekend.
Love, Gladys

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading