Monday, October 20, 2008

820 5/10/1921 Agnes Close to Gladys Erwin

Agnes Close
Route 3, Swanville, Minnesota
Tuesday, May 10, 1921
Gladys Erwin
2221 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota

Dear Cousin Gladys,
I received your most welcome letter some time ago and was glad to hear from you.
I got a letter from my Aunt Nina about the same day I got yours and I just answered her's yesterday. I like to get letters but am too lazy to write them.
Well how are you getting along. We were up to Fleming's last Sunday all day and had a good time. I am pretty sure you know Carrie Fleming because one day she was up here when we were playing store on the table.
Well what are you doing these days. I suppose you are still going to school. Our school let out on the 6th of May on Friday. We had a picnic the last day and had a good time.
They had two freezers of ice-cream, one pink and one white.
Well how is Helen coming in school? I hope fine.
Ruthie started too before they started the last month and liked it fine. Before she went to school she always said she didn't want to go to school but now she says she's glad she did go.
Are you going to have a picnic the last day of your school.
Well I can't think of any more to write so will close. Answer soon.
From Agnes Close
Swanville, Minn.

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading