Monday, October 20, 2008

812 9/30/1920 Maude E. Reid to Sadie Erwin

Maude E. Reid
151 Palmer Avenue West, Detroit, Michigan
Thursday, September 30, 1920
Sadie Erwin
2221 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota

My dear Mrs. Erwin,
I am sending you a check for $15.95, which I am afraid will be the last for some time unless you have some more embroidery to send me. I have so few pieces that it is not worthwhile showing them. I do hope you have some more now. I feel sure I could sell quite a number of things for Christmas.
It hardly seems possible that it is time to begin to plan for Christmas. The summer has gone so quickly.
I hope you and your family have kept well the past summer, and that you had an enjoyable vacation time.
I spent all of August up in the mountains, in the vicinity of Montreal. It was delightful.
Hoping to hear good news soon. I am
Sincerely yours, Maude E. Reid

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading