Thursday, October 23, 2008

280 10/13/1936 Gladys Erwin to Sadie Erwin

Gladys Erwin
4207 Grand Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Tuesday, October 13, 1936
Sadie Erwin
1120 Cole St., Enumclaw, Washington

Dear folks:
Helen arrived home 50 minutes late Saturday night. It sure seemed good to see her again. We talked late because I was so anxious to hear all the news. She had a grand time and now we both wish we were out there.
I went to the game Saturday. It was so exciting that it tired me out. When they made the touchdown I thought the crowd had all gone crazy. Pop would have enjoyed seeing the game I know.
I shouldn't be writing this to send this way, but I'll take a chance. The whole thing would almost go for 3¢ anyway. Helen is going to write tonight.
Your letter came yesterday and we were glad to get it. I suppose Aunt Lilly is there now. Tell her "Hello" for me.
Love, Gladys

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading