Sunday, November 30, 2008

143 1/31/1948 Helen Carlson to Sadie Erwin

Helen Carlson
4008 Randall Avenue, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis 16, Minnesota
Saturday, January 31, 1948
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Folks,
Just a note to tell you we are all moved in now. We sure like our house. Jimmy hasn't felt good the last two days and woke up this morning covered with measles.
Did Ruth and Jim get my Christmas package o.k. I haven't heard, but did have a nice birthday card from them which pleased me very much.
A special delivery just came from Aunt Mary. The funeral is Tuesday so if Elmer can stay home from the office I will go down. I planned to all the time, now this measles business had to happen but it may not have to keep me from going. More later folks.
Love, Helen

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading