Saturday, October 25, 2008

292 1/4/1937 Gladys Erwin to Sadie Erwin

Gladys Erwin
4207 Grand Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Monday, January 04, 1937
Sadie Erwin
1120 Cole St., Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Folks:
I imagine you have had several letters from us by now. We were both terrible around Xmas time. I didn't realize it had been so long, though. It is the first of the month and we are rushed at the office. Della is back, though, so that helps. I went to see Shirley Temple in "Stowaway" Saturday night with Cully. It is a cute picture. We had fun New Year's Eve, too. Got home late so slept most of the day Friday. Addie and I were over to Mable and Charlie's yesterday for turkey dinner. Hope Jim has a real nice birthday, I am sure he will. I'll try to write a letter tomorrow.
Love, Gladys

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading