Wednesday, December 3, 2008

233 5/5/1949 Gladys Dahlstrom to Sadie Erwin

Gladys Dahlstrom
Carl Dalhstrom Realty, Box 511, Bellevue, Washington
Thursday, May 05, 1949
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Mother:
Just a card now so you will know you are not forgotten. I'm leaving the rest until I see you as long as you plan to come down someday next week.
Isn't this beautiful weather? I sure hope it keeps up.
Please tell Jim I have not forgotten I owe him for the phone call I made from his house the day of the earthquake.
It was nice seeing you folks yesterday but I'm always sorry I have to rush so. Ruth sure is nice to always fix a lunch.
Love, Gladys
We are hoping to order our car soon. Will no doubt give Stella a call when we are ready. We will want a 4-door, Air Ride tires, radio, heater and seat covers. I like the green but Cully says even the Blue is nice.
Well I must hurry so will say Happy Mother's Day to you. (Don't work too hard!) See you soon. You and Pop try to get down for dinner again some night soon.
Love, Gladys

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading