Friday, November 28, 2008

103 6/11/1947 Gladys Dahlstrom to Sadie Erwin

Gladys Dahlstrom
Route 3, Box 10, Shoreland Drive, Bellevue, Washington
Wednesday, June 11, 1947
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Pop:-
Just a special note to you to wish you a Happy Father's Day. I wish you didn't have to work so you could come down for a nice dinner, etc. One of these days I think you should take a day off and go to the ballgame with me. Mom and Jim probably could hold the fort if it were during the week.
If any of you come down next week (or even this week) you can bring me the following groceries.
Eggs, Quick Quaker Oats (Large), Butter, Jell-O, Tuna Fish, Marshmallows, Tapioca, Eagle Brand Milk, envelopes, tablet and ink. I could also use some bologna and liver sausage.
I keep looking for you and mother. I will make you a pot of coffee and a lunch whenever you make it.
Don't know when we will be up that way but will soon if you can't get down here. I'll be thinking of you.
Love, Gladys

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading