Thursday, December 4, 2008

692 7/28/1955 Helen Carlson to Sadie Erwin

Helen Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thursday, July 28, 1955
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Minneapolis
Dear Folks,
We have been rushed ever since we arrived. We got here about 9 P.M. Tuesday night and have been on the go ever since. Today it was 106 out and we are all still meeting tonight. We were taken out to dinner tonight at the Automobile Club by the Recrofts. They are the ones we knew in Georgia. Everyone has been just wonderful but I don’t have enough time here to really see everyone.
The kids go swimming every day and my two have already learned how to swim because the water is so warm.
I was glad to get your letter. We had a wonderful trip out here and I’ll tell you all about it when I see you.
I called Cousin Ruth and had a nice visit with her.
Love, Helen

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading