Saturday, October 25, 2008

815 5/15/1938 Louisa Erwin to Sadie Erwin

Louisa Erwin
Waseca, Minnesota
Sunday, May 15, 1938
Sadie Erwin
1120 Cole St., Enumclaw, Washington

Waseca, May 15, 1933
Hello Everyone,
Waseca is going to send an airplane with mail this week so I will write a few lines. Everybody is well here. I came here the day before Mother’s [Day]. I got your letter before I left St. Peter and I will be stopping at W. A. Matz’s.
I am at Carl and Hilda’s now and will go to Ruth’s this week and see how she is and then tonight get plenty of time to see them all.
Aunt Emma thought that she had some stronger person to help her. I have not heard from her since I left.
I hope you girls can come to see us if you come back to Minneapolis and, of course, your boyfriends. It is not sure that I ever go traveling very far. I am feeling well.
It has been so rainy it is not much corn planted and not all the gardens either.
Well, this will be all. With love to you all.
Mother Erwin.

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading