Sunday, November 30, 2008

125 10/13/1947 Gladys Dahlstrom to Albert Erwin

Gladys Dahlstrom
Route 3, Box 10, Shoreland Drive, Bellevue, Washington
Monday, October 13, 1947
Albert Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Pop:
You have a birthday this week and if you could get away it would be a good time for you to come down and have that dinner with us. I guess Friday (the 17th) is a busy day or a hard day for you to get away - and I guess we are going to be busy that evening anyway so why not try to make it Thursday. If mother could come along with you it would be all the better. If you drop me a card I will get it in plenty of time. Also if you care to stay all night we will be very glad to have you.
If you have that 100 lbs. of sugar you can bring it down or otherwise we can get it later when we are up that way.
Also, I am enclosing my hunting & fishing license, ask Stella if she would have any use for it. Tell her she can bring me back a deer.
Do your best to come down Thursday and I will try to have a real nice Birthday dinner for you.
Love, to all, Gladys
Stella called and has her license so will not need mine.

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading