Wednesday, December 3, 2008

210 9/4/1950 Helen Carlson to Sadie Erwin

Helen Carlson
4008 Randall Avenue, St. Louis Park, Minneapolis 16, Minnesota
Monday, September 04, 1950
Sadie Erwin
Box 44, Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Folks:
I don't have a scrap of paper in the house so will use the back of the birthday card. I'm going downtown tomorrow for my appointment so am going to get you a present, Mother.
The Dahlstroms stopped over Sunday for a few minutes with the box of baby clothes from Gladys. I sure am glad to have all the things. I saw Ralph, of course, and plan to have them all over before he goes back.
School starts tomorrow and the kids can hardly wait.
I'll buy some paper tomorrow so I can get more of a letter written. Goodbye for now and Happy Birthday, Mother.
Love, Helen

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading