Thursday, October 23, 2008

293 1/1/1937 Helen Erwin to Sadie Erwin

Helen Erwin
4207 Grand Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Friday, January 01, 1937
Sadie Erwin
1120 Cole St., Enumclaw, Washington

Dear Folks,
This will just be a note but Mrs. Woodfill called us today and told us about your telegram. You should have had a letter by this time. It was either lost or just held up. Never worry about us when you don't get our mail because you know if anything did happen we or somebody else would let you know right away.
I hope you didn't have to wait long for our wire. Mrs. Woodfill called us about 11 and I sent yours about 11:30.
Elmer is coming after me pretty soon and we are going over to his house for dinner. Glad is going out with Cully.
I'm awfully sorry you worried about us but we'll have more time to write now that Christmas is over and I won't be working such long hours.
With Love, Helen

No comments:

Search Letters Here

Loading